Ph.D., M.Sc., University of Toronto
B.Sc., Honours Physics, Concordia University
Tel.: (514) 848-2424 ext. 3283
Office: SP 367.19
I am a High Energy Theorist and I work in the general area of Electroweak Theory/Beyond The Standard Model phenomenology.
My main areas of interest in research are:
- Supersymmetry, Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model and Beyond, with particular emphasis on the Left-Right
- Precision Tests of Physics Beyond the Standard Model, especially CP violation and Flavor Violation (lepton flavor violation, electric dipole
moments, top FCNC decays).
- Spontaneous symmetry violation (in particular the connection between R parity and CP)
- LHC phenomenology: Higgs, and top production and decays, extra gauge bosons, exotic particles.
I collaborate with high energy theorists in Montreal, Chicago, Helsinki, Taiwan and the Tata Institute.
- T. M. Aliev, Mariana Frank and Ismail Turan, "Collider Effects of
Unparticle Interactions in Multiphoton Signals", Phys. Rev. D 80, 114019
1-18 ( 2009).
Durmus A. Demir, Mariana Frank, Dilip Gosh, Katri Huitu, Santosh
Kumar Rai and Ismail Turan, "Doubly Charged Higgsinos at Tevatron",
Phys. Rev. D 79, 095006 1-10 ( 2009).
Ahmed Ali, Durmus A. Demir, Mariana Frank and Ismail Turan,
"Search for Gauge Extensions of the MSSM at the LHC", Phys. Rev. D
79, 095001 1-32 ( 2009).
Mariana Frank, Nasser Saad and Ismail Turan, "The Casimir Force in
Randall Sundrum Models with q + 1 dimensions", Phys. Rev. D 78, 055014
Durmus A. Demir, Mariana Frank, Katri Huitu, Santosh Kumar Rai
and Ismail Turan, "Signals of Doubly-Charged Higgsinos at the CERN Large
Hadron Collider", Phys. Rev. D 78, 035013 1- 13 (2008).
Mariana Frank, Ismail Turan and Ismet Yurdusen, "The Integrability of
Pauli System in Lorentz Violating Background", JHEP01, 039, 1-20 (2008).
Mariana Frank, Katri Huitu and Santosh Kumar Rai,"Doubly Charged
Higgsino Production and Decays in e-e- colliders", Phys. Rev. D 77, 015006
1- 16 (2008).
For a complete list of papers published while at Concordia see Spires List